Description / About
The driver on board (DOB) facilitates the simple replacement of existing halogen and HID Par38 lamps in recessed cans, track lighting, low bay lighting, and much more. Rated for 120-240V AC socket. This aesthetically pleasing Par38 lamp is equipped with 3 optical beam patterns (25D-Narrow Flood, 50D-Medium Flood, and 75D-Wide Flood), 4 color temperature options, and a 5 year warranty. Like all Global Tech LED products, the Mini AC is proudly made in the USA.
• Vortex heat sink for optimum heat dissipation
• Moisture sealed circuit board
• Long life fan utilizing Magnetic Levitation
• 3 available mounting methods
• 21 premium high output LED chips
• 3,900 Lm
• Offers industry-leading 50,000+ hrs rated average life.*
• Low energy consumption with only 50W.
• Over temperature protection, shut down at a critical temperature, and resume at operation temperature.
• Available in OR (2700K), RD (3500K), BL (4000K), and GR (5000K).
• Under voltage protection for power off or brownout.
• High color rendering from 80 CRI (standard) to 90 CRI.
• Soft start.
• Emits little heat.
• Contains no mercury.
• Made in the USA.
• Replaces up to 250W Par38 and 175W MH.
• Little to no maintenance
• Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to 55ºC Nominal
*Rated average life based on engineering testing and probability analysis
• Module input voltages: 120V-277V
• 5 year warranty
Input Voltage Selection
Color Temperature Selection
GR (5000K) (80CRI)
Optical Distribution Options