Die Cast Aluminum LED Flood Fixture designed to enhance safety and security in public places, This LED medium/large floodlight provides energy-efficient illumination for parking lots, security, pathways and perimeters.The lights are designed to replace metal halide and sodium lamps of up to 400 watts, while reducing energy consumption by 75-80 percent. In addition to diminishing energy costs, the fixtures virtually eliminate maintenance expenses with an industry-leading L70 lifetime of 200,000 hours.
Area & Flood Light Fixture
- Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
- Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
- Soft start
- Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
- 0 – 10V Input port.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to 55ºC Nominal
- Driver Available in:
- 120-277VAC driver input
Color Temperature Selection
GR (5000K) (70CRI)
BR (5000K) (80CRI)
(~467nm & 5700K)
(~460nm & ~640nm)
Optical Distribution Options
Input Voltage Selection
347 – 480 VAC)
120 – 277 VAC)
- CSA listed housing for wet locations.
- See Solstice GTSOLM21/GTSOL5498 Spec Sheets for additional details.
- Custom colors available upon request.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Driver & Mounting
- Input voltage 120-277VAC 100w 480VAC driver also available.
- 24VDC operation without driver
- Mount with Two-Piece Swivel Bracket, Adjustable Slipfitter, Extruded Mounting Arms, Yoke, or Direct Pole Mount Arm
• Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
• Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
• Soft start
• Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
• 0 – 10V Input port.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 55°C Nominal
- Fixture – 10 year warranty
- Driver – 5 year warranty
- Solstice Light Engine – 10 year warranty