The Titan LED High Mast is optimized for clients looking to benefit from the attributes of Flicker Free LED solutions for ports, freeway interchanges and other large area applications. Our exclusive “Glass Optics” are designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare. The modern design incorporates active cooling fans and heat sink directly into the unit for heat transfer to prolong LED Driver Life. This reliable unit has a 100,000-hour design life, significantly reducing maintenance needs and expense over the life of the fixture. This efficient solution lowers energy consumption compared to traditional HID fixture for additional operating cost savings.
Color Temperature Selection
BR (5000K) (80CRI)
Optical Distribution Options
Input Voltage Selection
347 – 480 VAC)
120 – 277 VAC)
Life Sync Patented Smart Technology and module protection
High Power LED Modules Scaled up to 600W
Custom Optics to meet any distribution requirement
Titan LED Module specifications available on website
Operating Temperature Range:
-40°C to 55°C Nomina
Optics offered for different distributions.
(Dist. = 120° w/o secondary optics)
L70 > 150,000Hrs.
Life Sync adjusts module to operate at max performance in any given environment
.ies files available
– Required for ALL 347V-480V applications in order to qualify for Warranty
– Recommended for all outdoor applications
• Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
• Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
• Soft start
• Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
• 0 – 10V Input port.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 55°C Nominal
- Fixture – 10 year warranty
- Driver – 5 year warranty
- Solstice Light Engine – 10 year warranty