Our Canopy Fixture is an environmentally friendly, cost-effective, maintenance-free alternative to traditional HID lighting. The heavy-duty, cast aluminum, one-piece housings are powder coated, protected from rust and corrosion, sealed free of dirt and bugs, and crafted with a shock proof and UV-resistant polycarbonate lens. Our LED Canopy fixtures adopts high power LEDs, and is extremely durable, and maintains all their luminosity for the0150,000 hours life, significantly reducing replacement and maintenance costs.
Color Temperature Selection
GR (5000K) (70CRI)
BR (5000K) (80CRI)
(~467nm & 5700K)
(~460nm & ~640nm)
Optical Distribution Options
Input Voltage Selection
347 – 480 VAC)
120 – 277 VAC)
- Includes 1 unit stamped mounting plate.
- CSA listed for wet locations.
- Precision LED setup available for maximum photometric efficiency and optimum light distribution.
- Vandal Resistant Fixture.
- LED wattages from 30 – 95 Watts.
- Custom colors available upon request.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 120-277VAC driver input. 347-480VAC driver available. Without driver modules runs on 24VDC.
• Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
• Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
• Soft start
• Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
• 0 – 10V Input port.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 55°C Nominal
- Fixture – 10 year warranty
- Driver – 5 year warranty
- Solstice Light Engine – 10 year warranty