The Atlas is a Architectural low bay fixture that has a small footprint of only 6″ and a sleek profile. It is designed for a maximum of 135 Watts which can be used to replace up to 400 Watts of HID. It is available for Waterproof applications and comes with our revolutionary “glass” optics to deliver tremendous FC levels bot vertical or horizontal. It is available in virtually any color variation with an RAL#. Global Tech LED strongly recommends verifying color on a physical RAL# color card as viewing colors on computer monitors may have a varied visual tint and hue from actual color.
ATLAS High Bay Fixtures
- Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
- Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
- Soft start
- Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
- 0 – 10V Input port.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to 55ºC Nominal
- Driver Available in:
- 120-277VAC driver input
Color Temperature Selection
GR (5000K) (70CRI)
BR (5000K) (80CRI)
(~467nm & 5700K)
(~460nm & ~640nm)
Optical Distribution Options
Input Voltage Selection
120 – 277 VAC)
- Precision LED setup available for maximum photometric efficiency and optimum light distribution.
- Over temperature protection
- Soft start
- 0 – 10V Dimming compatible
- Under voltage protection for power off or brownout.
Dip Switch Options
GTSOLM21 – 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W
GTSOL5498 – 75W, 85W, 95W, 135W
- STD: Standard Operation
- SAVE: 5-6-1 Energy saving program
- Dimm Sink – Select when using a driver as 10V source for dimmer switch
- Dimm Source – Select when GTSOL5498 is used as 10V source for dimmer switch
• Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
• Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
• Soft start
• Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
• 0 – 10V Input port.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 55°C Nominal
- Fixture – 10 year warranty
- Driver – 5 year warranty
- Solstice Light Engine – 10 year warranty