Traditional high bay fixtures, both aluminum and prismatic,are the most common found in the market today. For those clients wishing to keep the traditional warehouse look, we replaced Mercury Vapor, High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide bulbs with our revolutionary LED Engines. Now our clients can have it all, traditional High Bay fixtures using the latest energy saving LED technology.
High Bay Fixtures - ACR Series
16 & 22
- Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
- Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
- Soft start
- Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
- 0 – 10V Input port.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºC to 55ºC Nominal
- Driver Available in:
- 120-277VAC driver input
- 347-480VAC driver input
- Wattage Selection
Color Temperature Selection
GR (5000K) (70CRI)
BR (5000K) (80CRI)
(~467nm & 5700K)
(~460nm & ~640nm)
Optical Distribution Options
Input Voltage Selection
347 – 480 VAC)
120 – 277 VAC)
• Safe Investment – 10 Year Warranty
• Long Lifespan – L70 >150,000 Hrs @ 90ºC
• Soft start
• Under voltage lockout for power off or brownout.
• 0 – 10V Input port.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 55°C Nominal
- Fixture – 10 year warranty
- Driver – 5 year warranty
- Solstice Light Engine – 10 year warranty
* Ordering information is for reference only. Some product configurations are not available. Please consult spec sheets for specific product availability and for further details.